Happy Grandparents Day!
Sunday September 10, 2017 is Grandparents Day. How will you celebrate the Grandparents or grand friends in your family? Here are some ideas from Caregivers Activity Source.
- Go and visit a loved one. Spending time with someone is one of the greatest gifts in life.
- Intergenerational activities connect the generations through fun and meaningful ways. See our Grand Activities page for tons of ideas.
- For those who are long-distance from your grandparent check out creative ways to keep in contact on our Long-Distance Caregiving page.
- Gifts are another way to show someone you appreciate them. Check out our gift guide for ideas on what an older person might enjoy.
- See our Celebrate Grandparents! post for activity ideas.
- Reminisce with a grandparent. For questions visit our Reminiscing Page. There are many reminiscing themes.
- Choose from one of the many family activities on our Family Activities page to experience with your older family member or friend. Have fun!