Paper snowflakes are a beautiful addition to a tree, window, or anywhere you want to see these white lacy beauties.
Making these are easy too. This is a craft your older family member or friend might remember. Include the grandkids in this activity too!
- White Paper (any kind you have available, but thin paper is easier to cut)
- If needed, cut the paper so that all four sides are equal in length.
- Fold the paper in half, making a triangle.
- Fold the paper again, in half, making another triangle. Repeat this step twice again, so you have now folded four times.
- Cut notches from each side of your folded paper triangle. You can make many notches or just a few.
- Unfold the paper and reveal your snowflake.
- Punch a hole at the top of one of the points. Thread a ribbon or string through it and hang it as a decoration.
- These are simple directions. For more directions or patterns for snowflakes you can type how to make paper snowflakes in your search engine.
- The thicker the paper the harder it is to fold and cut. Consider using thin paper or folding one less time.