I love magazines that are filled with colorful pictures as well as rich text. Magazines are wonderful to look at and read with an older family member or friend.
Here are a few magazines that my parents enjoy.
- Reminisce Magazine®-The name of the magazine says it all. Short stories with many pictures tell about things an older person might remember.
- Good Old Days®-A magazine to remember the good old days.
- Country, The Land and Life We Love-Beautiful pictures and stories from around the country.
- Birds & Blooms, Beauty in Your Own Backyard-Stories and pictures about backyard wildlife and plants.
- National Geographic-Pictures and stories from around the world.
- Readers Digest-wonderful current, humorous, and inspiring stories.
- Guideposts-inspirational stories
- Other magazine topics that might be interesting are World War II, History, Regional, Travel, Art, Mens/Womens Interests, Food, and Sports to name a few.