Scrapbooks are fun to look at and can be made not only from family photographs, but also old scenic calendars.
This is a way to recycle old calendars and continue to enjoy many beautiful scenes.
Materials and Supplies Needed:
- 8″ X 11″ sized 3 ring binder or scrapbook
- Scenic calendars from years past (or other calendars)
- Clear plastic sheet protectors with 3 ring holes
- Search through old calendars for scenic pictures or other calendars you have enjoyed throughout the year. Choose those an older family member or friend might be interested in.
- Cut the page from it’s binding leaving the page intact. Trim any bad edges or edges with holes.
- Slip the pictures into the clear plastic sheet protectors.
- Arrange the pictures into the scrapbook or binder slipping the sheet protectors into the 3 rings, then close.
- Enjoy the scrapbooks with your older family member or friend. Talk about the pictures and reminisce when you can.