Homemade Gift Certificates
are little reminders of how much someone cares. There are no better gifts than this to be given by a child to a Grandparent.
Copy the certificate above and have a child fill it in. Or, make a gift certificate of your own!
Here are 10 ideas for gift certificates to give to a Grandparent on Grandparents Day or any day of the year. Some ideas depend on the age of your child. Consider giving these gifts as a one time gift or monthly!
- Give a hand massage, shoulder massage, or foot massage.
- Invite Grandma or Grandpa to a tea party.
- Paint Grandma’s fingernails or toe nails.
- Give a gift of your finest homemade cookies.
- Play date doing a Grandparent’s favorite activity.
- Lunch out, lunch in, or a picnic in the park.
- Date to bake together.
- Weeding or taking care of a Grandparent’s plants or garden.
- Cleaning something a Grandparent needs help with.
- Breakfast in bed.
- Teaching a Grandparent how to do something, such as how to use a tablet or computer.
- A trip to get ice cream or supplying the ingredients for ice cream sundaes at home.