- Roll of brown packaging paper (available at the dollar store in the office supply section)
- Christmas stamps
- Stamp pads in various colors (non-toxic)
- Start by rolling out the brown packaging paper across a table. You can cut sections of paper if you like to make it smaller. Another option is to cut the paper to the size of gift you will be wrapping.
- Choose a Christmas stamp to use. We chose one that said “Let it Snow” and matched it with a snowflake stamp.
- Choose your stamp pad colors and stamp away at the paper trying to keep it spaced.
- Let dry.
- Wrap your gift with your personalized wrapping paper.