Make a wrist corsage for Mother’s Day or anytime of the year!
The nice thing about wrist corsages is that Mom can look at it all day long. Corsages pinned to the lapel are also nice, but it is hard for the person who is wearing it to enjoy it. And if you make a corsage that doesn’t include real flowers, it can last forever and Mom can wear it any day of the year.
Materials needed for making Mom a wrist corsage:
- Wristlet-you usually find these in the wedding section of a craft store
- Flower embellishment-Almost any flower can work, but especially those that are soft and will not scratch Mom’s skin. I used a flower embellishment found in the floral section of the store and I also made a flower yo-yo which I already had the yo-yo forms for. These forms are also found at your local craft store. I included a button center on the yo-yo
- Hot glue and hot glue gun or fabric glue you have available OR needle and thread (Depending on what type of flower you purchase)
- Simply glue the flower embellishment to the wristlet on the space provided. Or you may wish to sew it on depending on the flower you purchased.
- Let dry and give to Mom on Mother’s Day, her birthday, or any other special occasion!
**Make a wrist corsage for Grandma too!