These garden beads are simple and fun to make.
There are unlimited possibilities in what your older family member can create to decorate the garden.
Here’s how to make garden art with beads.
- Glass beads that will shimmer in the sun
- Other beads of your choice
- Floral wire (I used straight floral wire. Floral wire also comes in rolls) Make sure the wire will fit into the holes of your beads.
- Curl the end of your floral wire with the end of a pencil, wrapping it around one or two times. This secures that the beads will not fall off the end.
- Start placing your beads on the wire any way you wish.
- Secure the top end of the wire in the same way as the end, wrapping it around the pencil, but twisting it so it can hang from your patio, tree, or wherever you wish to hang it.
- Hang it in a place where the sun will reflect the glass beads. Enjoy!
- Use a square of felt placed on a table to place your beads on. This prevents the beads from rolling all over.