Movies, like books, can provide an escape for a moment in time. Great movies have the power to make us think and feel, while entertaining us. There have been so many great movies made over the years and so many great actors and actresses.
Everyone, young and old, loves to reminisce about the movies. Whether you just came home from seeing a movie or you saw it 20 years ago, some movies we hold close to our hearts.
Here are some questions for reminiscing about movies.
- Which movies are your favorite movies? What movie is your favorite of all time? Why?
- Did you ever see a movie more than once?
- What type of movies are your favorite? Why
- Who is your favorite character? Why?
- Who is your favorite actor or actress?
- Do you remember ever going to a movie on a date? Who did you go with? Do you remember the name of the movie?
- What movie theater did you usually go to?
- Did you ever see a movie at a drive in? Where was the drive in?
- Do you remember how much movies used to cost when you were young?
- Do you see movies now?
- Do you have a memorable movie experience?